CTET Application Form
CTET is a national level competitive exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education . It brings national standards and benchmark of teachers quality in recruitment process .As per the schedule, CTET Application Form filling process is going to start soon. The Thirteenth edition of CTET exam is going to be conducted by CBSE in 97 cities throughout the country in twenty languages .
The aspirants who wants to be eligible for teaching classes I to VIII in a CBSE affiliated school must fill CTET Form 2020. After achieving this benchmark, the candidate will be eligible to apply in KVS ,NVS ,Tibbetan schools ,Aided and Semi Aided Schools jobs throughout the country. Here we are giving you the details of examination ,Language ,syllabus , eligibility criteria ,examination fee , Important cities and important dates of CTET Application Form 2020 .We will also discuss How to fill CTET Online Form and what is the application procedure etc.
CTET Form 2020 Notification
|CTET Application Form Date 2020|
|CTET Form (Start)||Update soon|
|CTET Last Date||Update soon|
|CTET Form Correction||Update soon|
CTET Application Form Fees 2020
Without paying the fee the process of filling the form is incomplete . The candidate can create the payment by using offline or online mode . We have given CTET Form Fees details in category wise in below table.
|CTET Form Fees 2020|
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both paper I & II|
- The candidate who want to creat payment by using online mode can make it done by debit card /master card.
- The candidate who want to pay by offline mode can make it through E-challan by depositing the fee in CTET examination fee account at Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
CTET Form 2020: How to Fill
A lot of candidates are there, those going to appear in this test for the first time. They don’t know, How to Fill CTET Application Forms. We are providing you the steps to guide you how to fill online Application Form accurately. We will also try to provide you CTET Application Form Sample, so that you don’t commit silly errors in online form.
- Click on the link of official website of CBSE and browse for the page to fill the application form.
- If you are registering for the first time then click at the “Proceed to apply Online “ but if you have registered antecedently then enter the number password and security pin and within the Registered Candidates Sections and after that click on the submit button .
- Thereafter you will get your Registration Number and password. The candidates are supposed to save these details for further use .
- After completing the registration method the candidate will open the Application form filling page.
- Here the candidate will fill the options required .e.g qualification details, Test centre and city of your choice, Language offered ,password generation and security pin.
- You will need the following documents to fill the online form
- 10th Class certificate
- 12th Class certificate
- Highest qualification certificate
- Valid ID Proof( It may be aadhar card,voter card ,driving licence,passport)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Candidate is supposed to upload scanned passport size photograph along with the signature. Scanned photograph and signature ought to be in JPG format. Size of the scanned photograph and signature ought to be between ten to one hundred KB.
- If you still having any question about How To Fill CTET Form 2020, then ask in comment box.
CTET Application Form Download
CTET Application Form Correction
In case of correction those who want to do any corrections can do it on the correction window of CBSE Portals .The CTET Application Form Edit links are open on the official website www.ctet.nic.in . Due to same reason , we suggest you to check CTET Application Form Format first. it will help you avoid silly mistakes. The candidates are able to correct the form however they do not need to pay any fee for correcting their form. But you need to do all this before CTET Application Form 2020 Last Date.
CTET Application Form Online, CTET Form 2020, CTET Online Application Form