Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020
Every year Karnataka School Education Board, Govt. of Karnataka. invites online application forms from eligible candidates to provide quality education to students. Now its time to get Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020. The candidates who are seeking for a job vacancy in teaching sector can grab the opportunity in the very first chance .If you are searching for information regarding this competitive exam ,you have landed on the right place. We are here to provide you information regarding KAR TET Admit Card we are here going to update you the right & latest information.
The candidate should be graduate from an of stream with 50% marks. Only 5% relaxation is given in case of SC/BC/OBC/ PH/ST but the candidates of reserved category must have their certificate to support their claim. It means that they require only 45% marks. The eligible candidate fill their online applications for the posts of PRT/ TGT/ PGT and some other posts. The online exam takes place in the month of March while the registration completes in the month of November. You will be able to download Karnataka TET Admit Card in march month only.
KAR TET Admit Card 2020
The candidates who has applied successfully for the exam are now waiting for their Kar TET Admit Card which is one of the important document to carry in the exam center. It will be uploaded by the authority near about two weeks before the exams. Students must not forget to take his/ her admit card along with other ID proofs on the day of exams. The exam will be conducted in two sessions morning session for paper I and evening session for paper II. You will get two different KAR TET Admit Card 2020 for each exam.
The candidate has to chalk up 60% marks to qualify this test .The merits are based on Cut off list. After cut off list the shortlisted participants will proceed for next round ,that is final round of interview. The qualified candidates of all categories will get five year validity for their certificate. Here we are defining you the step by step procedure to get your admit card.
Karnataka TET Admit Card: Steps to Download
- Postulant need to visit the official website: http//www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- You need to fill your verification code no. or application form no at the given space to login window.
- Your admit card will flash on the screen of your computer. The candidate must ensure all his information regarding date of birth ,Mother’s name ,Father’s name,Roll no, Exam center, time to report at the center,city and Address of the exam center ,category and session( morning or evening)
- If the candidate has applied for both Paper I and Paper II ,He /She will get separate Karnataka TET Hall Ticket for both exams.
- You are suggested to reach the exam center half an hour earlier before the reporting time to refrain yourself from any chaos.
- After ensuring the correctness of your Karnataka TET Call Letter Take a few copies of it for further use.
- In case of any error in your admit card the postulant must contact the authority directly or send an email on the official website.
- You must get your error rectified before the exam date otherwise you may face a problem in the exam center.
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019 Download
For the latest notifications or any change in exam schedule we are here to update you for the same. For your queries you may leave your questions in our comment section. Sure we will answer your questions very soon.