REET Admit Card 2020
To recruit the candidates for Primary and Secondary schools in Rajasthan state the Board of Senior Secondary Education invites online Application forms from recently. Via Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teacher (REET), they want to select eligible candidates to provide good quality teachers to the State. Today in this post, we will talk about REET Admit Card 2020. This is most important document for each candidate who is going to appear in this test. Those students who have enrolled their names for this prestigious competitive exam are now waiting for RTET Admit Card.
Contenders have to fill their credentials and other specific details in order to get hall ticket for this offline test. If you want a detailed information for the whole procedure than you have landed on the right page. We are here to give you authentic and latest updates . The below given content will avail you the details of RTET eligibility criteria ,Exam pattern ,syllabus , REET Admit Card , and important dates etc.
RTET Admit Card 2020
The authority will upload the RTET Admit Card on the official website of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan two weeks before the exam in the month of November. REET 2020 Admit Card should carry by the candidate in the exam center along with other required documents. The exam will take place on the given date in two sessions. The morning session exam is for Paper I and evening session exam is for Paper II. After qualifying Paper I the candidate will be eligible for teaching classes I to v ,and Paper II will make you eligible for teaching classes VI to VIII. You will need seprate RTET Admit Card 2020 for each stage. Each paper will comprise of 150 questions which you need to attempt in 15o min. You can click on the given link provided below and can get a detailed information of how to score better in the exam.
Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2020: Important Instructions
- Candidate must upload the authentic details while uploading the online form so that you can get the right document in your hand while downloading the Admit card.
- Check all your details(Candidate’s mother’s name ,Father’s name ,Date of birth, registration no. ,Proper Address of your exam center, Roll no etc.) mentioned on your Rajasthan TET Admit Card before downloading it.
- In case of any discrepancy or mismatch the student will not be allowed to enter in the Exam Hall .
- Do not fold your admit card or put any stray marks on it as it may create a problem for you.
- Put your initials on the given space of the Hall ticket/Admit Card.
BSER REET Admit Card 2020:How to download
- Browse for the official website of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan which is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then find the Rajasthan TET option and select the REET Call Letter on the homepage.
- Click on the button and you will get the desired page on your display.
- Fill the demanded details on the given places and submit.
- After one click your Admit Card will be generated on the computer screen.
- Get the printout of your REET Hall Ticket.
Candidates are advised to practice mock test or Sample test available on our site which can give a look or feel of the exam. It will help you to know about the expected questions and standard of the exam. It will help you to manage your time and you will be able to score well in the very first attempt. Don’t forget to read all the important instructions given on REET Admit Card 2020. They will help you avoid various common silly mistakes.